Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Arrival










I thought I'd try a blog so all of you could see pictures and video of Ann and Jared's new baby. Ethan is a big brother now and very excited (and a little confused) by it all. He drew a picture for the new baby. I told him to draw the new baby a picture. He thought I meant to draw a baby picutre and Ethan's response was that he only knew how to draw dogs. I told him that he could a picture of a dog for the new baby because the baby had never seen a dog. So while he was waiting for his turn to see his new brother, he drew a picture for the baby of his mom in a hospital bed with "machines" that make the bed go up and down, and a dog and Ethan and his daddy. Then I have a video of the baby. Soory I'm not very good at getting the text in different parts. I'll learn more about posting each time I post.