Saturday, July 4, 2015


4th of July Fun!




I love the 4th of July. It is such a fun holiday. And it gives me a chance to think about what a great country I live in. I feel so grateful to live in a country that protects our individual freedoms. My husband and I got up early and  went in to our daughter's this morning for a breakfast they had in their neighborhood and then we all went to the neighborhood bike parade. Then we came home so my husband could have a nap--and I could write this blog post!! Tonight we will go back to our daughter's for fireworks. I have a close-up lens for my camera that my husband got me for Christmas. I have been having fun taking photographs with it. My creative side comes out. I think I have the eye of an artist, even if I don't have all the skills. I thought I would share some of the fun photos I took today.

First, the Breakfast.

  His pancake looked more like an octopus!
 Fun to spend time together.
It was nice to meet the neighbors

Then we were off to the bike parade!
 Everyone stakes out their spot early.

Here they come!
There are dogs:

Soldiers and a fashion parade:

And bikes of all sizes and kinds:
 

 

 

 Babies:


Even Llamas! and Horses





Then we get to climb all over the firetruck before we go home.
 
Happy Fourth of July!