These are just two of the wonderful things I was given. Most of it was underwear--something you don't often see in quantity. I have an old corset, several corset covers, slips, nightgowns etc. and also a coat from maybe 1910 and 3 pairs of old button shoes. In April my niece, Wendy, came out to help me learn how to preserve it. My sister Lorraine gave me some large acid free boxes to put it all in as my Christmas and birthday presents.
Matthew won his second gold cup for piano in Federation this year. They play before 3 judges and receive up to 5 points a year depending on how well they play. When they have earned 15 points (usually taking 3-4 years) they receive a gold cup. Each gold cup gets a little larger.
I am pleased with his efforts with piano--especially since it is not his first love.

Here is Matthew with Gloria his teacher on the far left and all the rest of her students.
We haven't gone to "A Taste of Kearns" for several years now, but Matthew's jazz band was invited to play this year, so we went. We didn't have any hot dogs however.
Matthew even played a solo during part of it. I'll put a video at the end of this post of him playing.
Matthew's jazz band teacher, Mrs. McCullem, is moving. He is sad about that. Hopefully he will like his new teacher.
My friend Pamela had me over in June. This is a photo of Jayne and Pamela. Pamela had given us aprons as a gift. She had themed the day around grandmothers--and grandmothers wear aprons.
This was the centerpiece--with a grandma. As we were talking that day, we realized that all three of us had a new grandchild born on May 17th of this year! What are the chances of that happening! We were all surprised.
Pamela was showing us all the cute things in her doll room. I noticed these adorable pillows cross-stitched in red and white and took a photo of them. I thought how fun it would be to make something like that. Then Pamela then reminded me that I had made those cute little pillows for her!!! Silly me!
I am pleased with his efforts with piano--especially since it is not his first love.
Here is Matthew with Gloria his teacher on the far left and all the rest of her students.
Matthew's jazz band teacher, Mrs. McCullem, is moving. He is sad about that. Hopefully he will like his new teacher.