Spring is such a wonderful time of the year! I love the spring flowers.
Here is the Relief Society Building with all the spring flowers in the foreground. I always tell myself that I don't need another picture of the spring flowers, but I find myself taking them anyway!

This is a lovely little corner on the southwest side of the Salt Lake Temple. I thought it was very pretty.
They put a sign outside of the Relief Society Building to let people know that visitors are welcome. We had heard they were going to put up a sign, but were surprised at how small it was. We were all envisioning something a little largers. But we have all been surprised by how many people who come say they saw the sign outside and decided to come in and see what was here. So it may be small--but it works!
This is the class sample for Jeana Kimball's new class I am taking. It is called Izzy's choice. She let her granddaughter, Isabelle, chose the colors for a quilt, and these are the ones that she chose. I am going to make mine in different shades of coral and purples with a touch of yellow and spring greens etc. I haven't started yet, though, as I have been busy with new grandbaby quilts.
For my birthday this year, Ann gave me my very own copy of "Three Little Girls", the book she wrote for Julie at Christmas about her memories of mom's place in Idaho. I keep trying to encourage her to publish it. She does have talent. Ann is going to start some Art classes at the university in the fall. I am excited for her.
As you can see, there is a bit of smoke damage with one of my birthday cakes now!
One spring day, my friend Pamela, invited me to go with her to see the Tulip Festival. As you can see in this photo, it was a stormy looking sky that day.
We started down the path and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We hadn't gone very far into the gardens though, when it started to hail. We ran back to the greenhouse and took cover.
After the hail was over, we decided to try to go see some of the flowers anyway.
This is a lovely little corner on the southwest side of the Salt Lake Temple. I thought it was very pretty.